Our news archives...
The Making of a Sustainable Farmers' Market This new DVD shows you why you need a farmers' market in your community and how to do it!
Farmers' Markets and the benefits of participation for small family farms A case study of two markets on the Mid-North Coast of New South Wales
BOOK REVIEW: THE BIG FAT CONSPIRACY THE BIG FAT CONSPIRACY - An important new book by respected health writer, Melissa Sweet. Published by ABC Books.
Major Funding for Victorian Farmers' Markets Media Release Wednesday 8 November 2006 For Immediate Release
Regional Food Processing Grants Grants from $15,000-$200,000 are now available for primary producers and food processors in rural and regional Australia
Food For Thought ! An excerpt from "PLENTY: Digressions on Food" by Gay Bilson, published by Penguin Lantern, RRP$ 49.95 Available 1 November 2004
Media Hype Correction to an article which appeared in The Land's Farming Small Areas magazine (May 2004)
- Farmers Market NZ Inc Conference 2008 (http://www.fmnz.org.nz)
- Farmers Markets and the benefits of participation for small family farms
- A case study of two markets on the Mid-North Coast of New South Wales.
- Fresh Stamps by the Kilo! Australia Post launches farmers' market stamp
- Market Power 2nd National Farmers' Market Conference. CD Available!
- New Generation Farmers' Markets - Dr Max Coster, DPI Victoria (http://www.ruraletrade.com.au/images_information/farmers_market_report.pdf)
- AFMA's Contribution to Sustainable Cities 2025 - Parliamentary Committee Enquiry (http://www.aph.gov.au/house/committee/environ/cities/subs/sub174.pdf)